Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Avicii retires at age 26 and leaves mobile number to fans – TVI24

The DJ Avicii announced the end of his career at age 26, on Tuesday in a letter published on the Internet.

Tim Bergling, the Swedish behind the stage name Avicii, explained that the decision was taken after a trip to the United States.

two weeks ago, I took a vacation by the United States with some friends and my team, just to walking and thinking about life in a new perspective. The trip helped me realize that maybe needed to make a change that some time struggled already there “ , reads the letter published in the musician’s website.

Avicii adds that his motivations for making music have never been material and it’s time to take a break to devote to yourself.

I am blessed because I could travel the world and give me to know, but I put aside my true personal life, behind the artist “ wrote.

the musician closes his letter without closing the door to a possible return and still leaves your new phone number so that fans can contact you.

part of me can never say never, back … but do not know when “ , he said.

Avicii is considered one of the breakthrough DJ of the world and in 2013 occupied the third place in the ranking of DJ Mag, Among the successes that gave it its name and credibility are, for example, “Wake me up” , with more than 903 million views on YouTube .

See the full letter here.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment