Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Avicii will retire from the stage – Digital Journal

Despite being only 26 years old, Avicii made a decision: move away from the stage.

“I decided that the 2016 tour will be the last and the ultimate performances. Let’s do it with a bang, “wrote an extensive article published on the official page.

“My past was filled with success but not without obstacles. I became adult while growing as an artist, I came to know myself better and I realized that there is much more I want to do in life. I have other motivations in different areas but time to explore is short, “he acknowledged.

” Two weeks ago, I took some time to guide the US with my friends and team just to observe and reflect. It helped me realize that I need a change for which there is mourning alum time, “he explained.

The real name Tim Bergling Swedish does not say that the decision is forever but “if you return will not be for ever.” One last chance to see Avicii happens on May 29 when the DJ and producer to close this year’s Rock in Rio on the World Stage.

Comments

All comments are subject to moderation. The DiscoDigital reserves the right to delete comments that do not comply with the rules of use. Published comments are the sole responsibility of their authors.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment