Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Nicholas Breyner: Famous share stories actor – TVI24

The day is in mourning. After the disappearance of Nicholas Breyner age 75 heart attack, friends and colleagues continue to honor the actor, director and producer, but above all human beings who shared so many moments.

The Sofia actress Ribeiro lock at this time one of the greatest challenges of life and Nicholas Breyner did not fail to give you support when the news was known. Now, the actress sharing the message he received from the friend at the time:

Cristina Ferreira also left his tribute on its website. The presenter of the TVI shows some of the common projects that are now on hold.



For many years I wanted to do a movie with me. “You’re going to show Cristina that nobody knows. I know”. And he said this with a certainty so absolute that I knew were going to do together. The weather did not give us time. And never did it for lack of time. “

The radio entertainer and comedian Nuno Markl shared on your page, the moment became disillusioned with John Godunha (character played by Nicholas Breyner in Vila Faia novel in 1982). “It was 1986 and my heart was broken” because Freitas campaign had Nicholas Breyner and home of the parents of Markl all supported Mário Soares. The animator of Rádio Comercial recalls how personally met Nicholas Breyner and feelings of that moment of turmoil. In 2010, Nuno Markl confessed his adolescent disillusionment and Nicholas Breyner retorted:. “Look! I’m the right dude left over there”

Teresa Guilherme wrote a last letter to his “Dear Nico” and enthusiastic tone speaks departure of his friend.

I know you always liked to play tricks! But this leave us without a farewell, not done. “

For the host TVI is and will be ” a friend of all and for all life “. The day after the news of the death of Nicholas Breyner, Teresa Guilherme asks her to wait for her as she does for putting up the nostalgia.



A light like you do not goes well, without warning, and leave everything and everyone in the dark. I know you will be in heaven waiting for me, with lots of news to tell me, as always! But for now I’m get to my nostalgia the many eternal conversations that I will keep within my heart “

David Carreira recalled Nicholas as his father in the novel Crazy Love TVI and the decisive role of the actor in his debut and career in representation. And Tony Carreira is honored to have met the actor.

Guardo to always respect and affection for Nicholas. It was my father in the novel “Crazy Love” and also at the beginning of my career in representação.Para always an example to follow! #nicolaubreyner

Posted by David Carreira on Monday, March 14, 2016

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment