Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Rui Veloso explains why the stop: ‘Stop to think it’s not … – Blitz

<- St_tag_body begin ->

The interview Rui Veloso gave the Daily News, in which he stated that he would take a break and move away from the concerts, gave that talk in recent days.

The musician used his Facebook account to clarify its intent.

“Friends, calm, all is exaggerating. Concerts I’ll stop for a while to fix things in my house, CD and DVD, and more things in my life,” he wrote.

“But I will continue to work for a new album next year! This is only a stop because I never stopped and I’m in need. Nothing more than justifies the hype … Anyway thanks ! The radius of the silly season … Stop to think is not the same as giving up, on the contrary! will return to the stage because I love being there and because of the live concerts, is my life You’re in my heart. ”

In the Daily News, it was written that “the last show in which [Rui Veloso] participated in the near future already happened on Wednesday, when he gave terminate the contracts with the members of the band accompanying him. before, had refused to sign any new contract for shows. ”

In the interview, Rui Veloso speaks of television talent contests (“People prefer the imitations to the original”) and the impact that these and other realities have on the lives of professional artists.

“I got tired of all this that is happening in the country, these televised competitions of great media attention and immediacy that make completely irrelevant the careers of all professionals, because we have televisions and citizens who do not want . The quality or art that interests them is basically the fame, getting to share the extraordinary musicians – with difficulty earning enough to eat – as we see 15 000 people registered to participate in a program like idols, waiting for a or two come out of there with visibility. ”

“I’m from the time when there were levels and were there to climb a step to our account, aiming to get there for 50-some years. Today, there is a cauldron where masters are mixed with illiterate and I do not like having that feeling. Not to be master, but to have my masters mixed with illiterate “, he argues.

About stopover career, says Rui Veloso:.. “Everyone knows everything in football as People realize that nothing speaks but nonetheless opines uncritical So I’ll stop I have to make a stop in my life to probably be with friends, to travel, to get my DVD, throw away things, working quietly in my music, without pressure, and to sort some things that have littered in my life. ”

The singer also regrets that “in the last 30 years [there is] a lot of people doing a lot for the country culturally disappear” and still speaks the existence of a “ to lobby . around a music genre called Lisbon fado “

The latest disc Rui Veloso, Rui Veloso and Friends , came out in 2012

The BLITZ is also available for tablet. Download the application to your iPad or Android
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment