Monday, August 11, 2014

Rui Veloso clarifies that will stop only ‘a while’, but … – Reuters

Rui Veloso clarified through Facebook that the news would stop indefinitely career was “exaggerated.” The information was published by the Daily News based on statements musician.

Now, the “father of Portuguese rock” says it will only “stop the concerts for a while” and it will “continue to work for a new album next year »

Read the message Rui Veloso on Facebook:.

” Friends, calm, all is exaggerating, I stop the concerts for a while to fix things in my house, type cd’s and dvd’s, and more things in my life. But I will continue to work for a new album next year! This is only a stop because I never stopped and I’m in need. Nothing much to justify the hype … throughout the case thanks! The radius of the silly season … Stop to think is not the same as giving up, on the contrary !! back to the stage because I love being there and because of the live concerts, is my life! You are in my heart

PS: Read the interview I gave to the Daily News until the end, just do not get the title “

<-.. <- - Infotext1!> – -> <-! infotext2 ->

Comments

All comments are subject to moderation. The DiscoDigital reserves the right to delete comments that do not comply with the rules of use. The comments are the sole responsibility of their authors.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment