Thursday, February 9, 2017

Video: Diogo Morgado and Joana de Verona to the kisses in the car – EN official Journal of the

magazine TV 7 days he published a sequence of images that show the actor Diogo Morgado and actress Joana de Verona to the kisses in the car on the public highway. The video was shared on some platforms in the social networks and comes to feed a case that made to run ink in the press pink. See the images:

The romance between Diogo Morgado and Joana de Verona was transported to the public square by the magazine TV 7 days, in addition to having made a report, also published a sequence of pictures that capture the moment in which the two colleagues share a kiss, in a car.

Diogo Morgado I had already commented on this affair with the actress with the what is speaking, on the 'Green Gold', TVI. Not contradicted nor confirmed, by referring the subject to the sphere of his private life.

"The life of each one, just each one with respect, as well as the truth of things. Never explained, nor was never my intention to expose my personal life, neither of which to me are next, and always pautei and I made a point of honor in this aspect of my life," he said, in a statement.

"I Reserve and I always booked the private right as any one. In this sense I ask for attention, respect and sense of responsibility when we talk about what we do not know, or we think about what we don’t have any idea. He asked that out of respect for the situation and those involved had all this in mind," wrote still.

This video brings together the images that support the story told by that magazine.


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment