Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Rodrigo Alves, Ken Human, redo the face and admits: ‘I do Not accept ageing’ – Globo.com

the

He swears he does not have the syndrome of Peter Pan, and neither wants to be associated with the Ken doll. But Rodrigo Alves has the same desire of the children’s character, that you do not want to grow old, and carries the nickname of Ken Human. Also, could she! Are 50 surgeries in 33 years – so many that he ended up getting famous for it. But it also brought the difficulty to breathe, cysts, and some extra pounds.

In an interview with the EGO, Rodrigo told the reason of so many surgical interventions and, contrary to what had already gone out in the international media, said he has no intention of stopping. “I’m 33 years old, of course I’m getting older. But I do not accept this process, I do not accept aging, so I have plastic. It is a need, work with TV and I have even pressure from society," he said.

His last act was for 15 days: a surgery called restyling, indicated for people with more than 50 years. "I lifted up mine eyes and the neck. It is a procedure very aggressive, descolei the face and glued the new. I’m still with the face a little bit swollen, but each day feeling better, as if you were 20 years", he said.

With the procedure, Rodrigo reached one of its goals: to enter the Guinness Book of records, book of world records, in the category ‘Most cosmetic procedures”, the one who has the most cosmetic procedures. But Rodrigo had a small problem after the surgery: two cysts appeared behind his ear. “After the restyling came out two cysts behind the ear, but they formed because cicatrizo very fast. Actually, they had not noticed, until that came out in the newspaper, people realized before me. On day 22 I’m going to do a new CO2 laser on the face and removing these cysts,” he explained, anticipating your surgery number 51.

Here in England the comments are not negative, people know me, respect me. In Brazil, they look and are shocked.”

Rodrigo lives in England for 14 years. There, presents a television program in the format of a talk show with topics on celebrities, fashion, travel and, of course, the latest trends in the world of plastic surgery. He says that there and in the United States are not able to get out on the street without being accosted by a paparazzo, and that people like to know their surgery and the praise. Already in Brazil… “Here in England the comments are not negative, people know me, respect me. In Brazil, they look and are shocked. I know that I am different, but that is no reason. Already it took two hours to delete name-calling on social networks, was a proof that people do not have respect for the other”, took out the Ken Human, that has over 230 thousand followers on Instagram.

Despite being fully modified, Rodrigo Alves still not satisfied. The presenter – who began to make plastic 17 years old, and that only in the nose already made eight interventions – is in search of the body and breath perfect. “The last rhinoplasty I had to do was televised. The doctor promised that I would return to breathe right now, but I still have the same problem. I speak with the voice wilson initially disliked, not vent right. I am looking for in the entire world someone who make a rhinoplasty is well done, and I want to go back to breathing. I also need to lose weight. I gained a 13 pounds and because the medicines for the account of the post-surgery. In fact, I am a slim fake, I made 14 lipos, sculpt my body with the surgery and I stay on the diet. My clothes are tight, will I lose weight with diet, but if it does not work, run again.”

All of this is paid, says Rodrigo, with money that he has accumulated over the years. “I do commercial work in tv, I have rented houses in London and in the south of Spain, Europe is the most expensive place to do plastic surgery, but I won enough to keep me,” he says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment