Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Teresa Guilherme will not introduce more “reality shows” – the Journal News

Nuno Cardoso

in A video posted on Facebook, Teresa Guilherme stressed that it will not re-present “reality shows”, and you want to try another type of programs on television.

Seventeen years after presenting the first edition of “Big Brother”, in the TVI Teresa Guilherme revealed that they will leave once and for all the “reality shows”, the genre television that has marked his career since then, but that is not going to say goodbye, all, of the small screen.

in A video posted on his page of Facebook, the host of Queluz de Baixo, who recently finished the sixth and last edition of “House of Secrets”, stressed: “I’m not going to introduce more “reality shows”, it is true. But this does not mean that I do not go back to the tv. Of course, I’m going back to do television. Of course, I want to introduce another type of programs. [...] I love competitions, I love doing interviews and I know that change of type of program is also good, although keep in my heart all the competitors and the programs that I have made. It was a very good experience. However, there are times that we must change, or we got the whole life to do the same thing,” said Teresa Guilherme.

The presenter said that now you will rest, devote yourself to your site Like3ZA, and make a trip, before you return to work. The host of the “realities” of TVI thrilled when he thanked the support he has received from the public. “There are a lot of people that me to on the street: ‘Oh Teresa, you’ll never see it’. Yes they will, and fast, I hope. I am as well, from the bottom of heart. Wanted to thank you for the messages you sent me, and I was thrilled to know that I am a part of your life,” he said.

a month Ago, in the face of the descent of the hearings of the sixth edition of “House of Secrets”, and in the sequence of articles published in the press, Cristina Ferreira denied rumours that he was preparing to present to the future “reality shows” of TVI. “There is, in fact, people are irreplaceable. Teresa is one of them. There is a lot of nonsense that has come out in the press in recent times, to which [the spectator] should not bind anything,” said Cristina Ferreira.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment