Saturday, February 4, 2017

Diogo Morgado responds to rumors of romance with Joana de Verona News Journal

Nuno Cardoso

Diogo Morgado has issued a statement on Facebook where it asks for respect, after the publication of news about an alleged dating of the actor with Joana de Verona, who stars in the soap opera “Green Gold”.

in the Face of the publication of news which give an account of an alleged new romance between Diogo Morgado and Joana de Verona, who are romantic couple in the new novela da TVI “Green Gold”, and a consequent separation between the actor and Cátia Oliveira, Morgado has issued a statement on Facebook where it asks for respect.

“I would just Like to speak to you in this regard. What do I do at the professional level, has always been to me a cause for joy and deep sharing, and generous and constant to the public. The life of each one, just each one with respect, as well as the truth of things. Never explained, nor was never my intention to expose my personal life, neither of which to me are next, and always pautei and I made a point of honor in this aspect of my life,” said the actor of 36 years.

Diogo Morgado added: “I Reserve, and I always booked the private right as any one. In this sense, I ask for attention, respect and sense of responsibility when we talk about what we do not know, or we think about what we don’t have any idea. He asked that out of respect for the situation and for those involved to have this in consideration.”

The actor is the father of two children, Santiago, seven years, and Afonso, nine months, as a result of their relationship of nearly a decade with Cátia Oliveira.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment