Monday, May 30, 2016

José Cid on Trás: “People hideous, ugly and toothless” – Daily News – Lisbon

Comments musician in an interview with Nuno Markl, the Q channel, generated outrage on social networks. Already rally scheduled for June 11 and petition online with apology requirement

It all started when, on Sunday, the Q channel has restored an episode of Showmarkl , Nuno Markl talk show, which date 2010. in this particular episode, one of the guests, José Cid, perorava about the differences between the “popular music” and “crowded music.”

“I sometimes say jokingly that they should make a Chinese wall between Tras-os-Montes to not to miss some music coming from there. Because, effectively, is an injury to the culture Portuguese popular. These people of Portugal deep should already have evolved. they come from tours, people who have never seen the sea, the Atlantic Pavilion, people so hideous, ugly, toothless, and this, indeed, is not Portugal, “the said . musician, born in Chamusca, Santarém district

what happened next was a chain reaction that began in insults Nuno Markl, past the suspension of Facebook José Cid page and – for ever – ends on the marking of a demonstration against the musician, scheduled for June 11 in Customs of the Faith

on Sunday night, on Facebook, Nuno Markl explained that he was being “attacked by Trás” by. because of the interview replacement. “I know everyone has immense thirst for blood and find the next scapegoat, but to me it does not take, because I have nothing against Tras-os-Montes, only in favor.” In a second Post , the comedian returned to write about it:

“Friends of Tras-os-Montes: if it is good for something, I ask you apologize for me laughed the Cid’s ravings on Channel Q for so many years if not serve for anything. – because everyone prefers to war than peace, social networks – all I can say is that I will continue to enjoy Tras-os-Montes .. as I enjoyed my life here If you want to beat me or insult, is with you I will not go to war with people who always liked, “began by writing Markl, continuing:

” It is sad to realize that because of an old interview with José Cid – where I laugh at what he said, because it is impossible for a person not laughing with his delusions – I’m the new team to beat Facebook, and by the Trás, Portuguese against which I have nothing, only in favor but ready – is enough:. I am being attacked more than the author of the statements from the beast bestial, all very fast and ready-to-eat and nothing deep.. Perhaps this drop of water which will make me finish off this page and cut ties with Facebook. Tomorrow I will speak of this in the Man She bit her dog, in the commercial, and take a decision at that time, “the animator of Mornings of Comercia l.

Still on Facebook, was created the All Against José Cid that, so far, already has 5500 followers. the purpose of it, schedule a demonstration for June 11 in Alfândega da Fé (district Braganca, Tras-os-Montes), where José Cid had a scheduled concert, just fall to the ground, since the show was canceled. “Good news. Show José Cid, possible canceled in Alfândega da Fé. Meeting between City of Customs and the company that sold the show, Transmúsica scheduled for this afternoon, “read in the Post later. There even a public petition online , José Cid insulted Trás – it is required apology , which now has about 1,000 signatures

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment