Saturday, May 28, 2016

Ariana Grande cancels concert at the Rock in Rio – Journal News

Catarina Cruz

the singer Ariana Grande canceled the concert at the Rock in Rio – Lisbon for health reasons. This would be the first time that the US would act in Portugal.

The organization of the Rock in Rio has confirmed that instead of Ariana Grande will go on stage Ivete Sangalo, who acted in this festival Saturday

in his Twitter account, Ariana Grande explains that is with an infection in the throat and regrets not being able to work in Portugal. “I am very sorry to have to tell you that I had to cancel my show Rock in Rio. (I was crying, literally, for more than an hour) … I have an infection in the throat and sinus and my doctors advised me not to sing for a few days. I promise to compensate you and give -ve the best concert that is capable when you return. again, I ask many apologies to all who came to see me. I love you with all my heart. “

fans who bought tickets for this Sunday, may 29, may seek reimbursement of its value. Information on the procedures to adopt to request the refund will be available on the festival’s official page on Tuesday, being necessary to present the ticket and proof of payment. Fans who give entered the enclosure will not be reimbursed.

This Sunday, the last day of Rock in Rio, alignment on the World Stage will be composed by Charlie Puth, Ivete Sangalo and Avicii.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment