Monday, May 16, 2016

Inês Castel-Branco responds to criticism and insults – Journal News

Ana Filipe Silveira

spectators of the Golden Globes did not like that Inês Castel-Branco had not smiled and the actress responded through his Facebook page. However, deleted the comment.

Inês Castel-Branco was criticized for not having smiled when he delivered the Golden Globe for Best Group to D.A.M.A. Some of the spectators who followed the ceremony broadcast live by SIC, on Sunday night, did not like his face and made it say on your Facebook page. Already after the gala, the actress used the same social network to respond to insults.

“I have several messages of hate and insults in my mailbox. Words such as” naughty “,” enjoadinha “,” give your place to those who want and need it, “” disgust metes “,” you were upset or you forgot to eat? “and others not here I can write, all because, on delivery of a Golden Globe, while reading the teleprompter, is astonishingly, forgot to smile, “began by writing Inês Castel-Branco. “After seeing all the gala, back home, I noticed that few men smiled at the same time. Conclusion: for the year will tuxedo, you may forgive me ‘the slide’ Strange country this … and I still. I lose my sleep with this crap …, “he declared.

Even after the explanation, the actress was again criticized. “Really Agnes, also love you but it seemed that someone owed you something,” “Sorry Ines but I thought you were not in your best days” and “there is no need to call names to anyone but the fact is that it was not the best time “were left opinions in the comments.

However, Inês Castel-Branco has withdrawn its response on Facebook.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment