Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Reaction Megan Fox responds to critics saying it is not a … – to the Minute News

Actress ‘Ninja Turtles Turtles’ hit back at claims that it is a “dumb or stupid” because it embraces her sexuality

The actress ‘Ninja Turtles’ responded to critics who offended her by being confident with your body.

“We are induced to feel that if we embrace our sexuality, we are idiots or stupid or we have to look more masculine. Why do that? The women are beautiful, but are also smart – and some of us very strong. “said the actress è Event magazine

” People insist on seeing me as a wild child, a bad and naughty girl ., and I do not know why because my life is just the opposite. “defends

The actress who is in a relationship with her husband Brian Austin Green since 2004, adds:” People have a hard time looking for me, knowing that I accept my sexuality, then, understand that I’m not promiscuous – they simply can not put this idea together. But I’m with Brian ten years ago, “He added.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment