Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Morrissey about his health: ‘I had four skidding to … – blitz

<- St_tag_body begin ->

Morrissey has no cancer, contrary to what the international press has played, based on statements from former Smiths to Spanish newspaper El Mundo. The British musician spoke about it in an interview with Express, saying: “I put off four cancer and everything was fine, but we hear the word cancer and immediately assume that our time is running out.”

Asked about his health, since he was forced to cancel a tour of the United States due to a respiratory infection, Morrissey, who starred in yesterday Coliseum in Lisbon, said: “I spent a rough ride and I think this can be seen in latest photos! but I’m not dead yet and give all you can in this new tour. ”

The musician proves optimistic, added: “the way things are today, I can say that time belongs to me.” Morrissey’s interview to Expresso was published last Saturday.

Follow the link to read the story of the BLITZ Morrissey concert in Lisbon yesterday.

<- end st_relEnvelope -> <- end st_tag_body ->
The BLITZ is also available for tablet. Download the application to your iPad or Android
Artists A to Z ¤ Morrissey <- end st_showBand ->
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment