Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Alice Glass leaves Crystal Castles – Swab

announced today that Alice Glass of Crystal Castles left, leaving the future of the band obviously in trouble

In fact, the message you posted on Facebook, Glass gives even understand that the group ended:.

“I left the Crystal Castles. My art and self-expression has always appeared as a way to be sincere, honest and empathetic with others. For various reasons, both professionals as personal, I think this is no longer possible in Crystal Castles. Despite this being the end of the band, I hope my fans will accept my solo career, the same way. “

The CC even began as a solo project of producer Ethan Kath in 2003 The project would be a double with the entry in 2005 of Glass’s eponymous debut album arrives in 2008, followed by a job with the same name in 2010′s final work with Glass in training, “Crystal Castles (III)” left in 2012 to become the story swept the themes eared as electronic version of ‘Not In Love’ the Platinum Blonde attended by Robert Smith of the Cure (below):

RT

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment