Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Morrissey says he suffers from cancer but refuses anticipate end … – PT Journal

Morrissey, former lead singer of The Smiths, revealed suffering from cancer. The British musician, 55, spoke about death in an interview with El Mundo: “When I die, I will rest.” Until then, he will fight with his forces. Medically indicated, was encouraged to anticipate the end of their careers, but Morrissey refuses to do so.

is not new to Morrissey, who has been subjected to various tests and even treatments to inhibit the development of cancer. But the British musician opened his heart to the world, to trace their fate:. Suffer to death

“The doctors have made four sweeps to remove cancerous tissue. Right now, I feel good and I will only rest when I die “, the former lead singer of The Smiths said in an interview with Spanish daily to that.

Morrissey tries to dramatize this reality and does not seem concerned that of having to face death, earlier than expected. “What can I do? … Nothing. If I died, I died, “highlights.

For missed clarify what kind of cancer suffers Morrissey and what the real diagnosis, or stage of disease. Certain is that the singer, the most recent public appearances, was debilitated

“Some recent photos do not show a person in good shape. But this is an effect of the disease. For I will not have to concern myself with that. When I die, I will rest, “said Morrissey yet.

The medical history of the British musician does not help. The former frontman of The Smiths have had to cancel several concerts as a result of health problems, some with admission.

For medical indication, was encouraged to anticipate the end of their careers, but refuses to do so . Trees die standing Morrissey and do not want to stop singing due to cancer.

In European tour to present the tenth solo album, Morrissey, who last year released an autobiography, intends to devote himself to writing harder and write a novel. But through no fault of cancer.

“With a little luck, next year will be my first novel released. So stop doing music, “anticipates.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment