Friday, January 2, 2015

Bono not tell if the guitar after accident – publico

                 


                         
                     

                 

 
                         

In mid-November, the lead singer of U2 had a bicycle accident in Central Park New York violent enough to justify several surgeries to his arm. Out of circulation since Bono published Thursday in the site U2 a long message in admitting that the “recovery has been more difficult than I thought” and saying: “It is not clear if I can ever get back to playing guitar. R 20;

                     


                          post is long and direction, aiming to review the year 2014. It ends up playing in various U2 themes of the year as the album’s release Songs of Innocence through the Apple structures, but also tastes and vocalist concerns, such as capitalism, Ebola or the success of other musicians, such as Kanye West. But are the revelations about his health – “If they reach the end [the post] probably are taking the same analgesics I.” – And the calendar predictions for U2 protruding

“I broke my hand, my shoulder, my elbow and my face, but the real injury this year was in my Irish pride for having discovered that under my tracksuit I wore black cycling shorts and yellow lycra. Yes, LYCRA. Is not very rock’n’roll “, self-ironic singer. Another made due to the accident that caused six fractures in the musician’s arm and fractured eye socket is more rock’n’roll to Bono: the accident made him lose consciousness at the time of impact. “I have no memory of how I ended up at [hospital] New York Presbyterian with my humerus out of my leather jacket. Very punk rock in terms of injuries. “

But given the severity of injuries in the arm, now has a titanium elbow (the x-ray shows the same post) and the uncertainty about their ability to return to play – and desdramatiza saying that “the band has reminded me that neither they nor Western civilization depend on it” – leads him to explain: “I would feel very short of plonk” their guitars “just” for fun, in addition to composing songs. “

Bono explains that, given his state of health and with the Innocence and Experience tour scheduled to begin in May, canceled all public appearances there to focus on fitness. “And I decided that this letter is all the communication that can manage the first half of 2015 and to murmur and sing to myself, of course.”


 
                     
                 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment